We’ve made some changes to our cancellation policy to accomodate those affected by travel interruptions. We will keep this page updated with our most recent policies, so please check back.
For any questions about reservations or to cancel or change a reservation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reservations with arrival dates on or before April 14th, 2020:
- For guests arriving from Mexico, Canada, the UK, 26 Schengen nations or Mainland China:
- We will waive any cancellation penalties and refund non-refundable reservations if you need to cancel your reservation.
- Please contact us directly to cancel or change your reservation prior to your arrival date. Reservations will be non-refundable if they are not cancelled prior to the original check-in date.
- For all other guests
- For non-refundable reservations, we are happy to offer you a credit in the amount of your original reservation that can be applied to a future stay within one year. Please contact us directly via email to re-book and apply this credit. Please note this is subject to availability and new rates may apply.
- For fully refundable reservations, our normal cancellation policies stand as confirmed in your booking. Please see your booking confirmation for full terms and conditions.
For reservations with arrival dates after April 15th, 2020:
- Our reservation policy is unchanged so please see your booking confirmation for full terms and conditions.